Family Advocacy Institute Workshop on February 18, 2012 at Hampton University.
Learn more about your child’s rights and how to navigate the systems (including IEP tools). This workshop is for parents, family members, and caretakers of children with disabilities.
- You and your child’s rights
- What you need to get the best results
- How to Navigate the systems
- SMART Tools for a SMART IEP
- Easy to use tools and strategies for your child with disabilities
Enjoy the free breakfast and lunch. The workshop is from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Sponsored by the Hampton Family Support Access Expansion Center, William & Mary Law School PELE Clinic, Partnership for People with Disabilities at VCU, VA Board for People with Disabilities, and VA-Nebraska Alliance. Funded through a grant by the Administration on Developmental Disabilities.
Contact 757-637-2589 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register and obtain additional information.