New Information – Live Feed Registration Option Now Available! $99 -Includes morning coffee and books. No breakfast or lunch served. Details are available here!
Did you know the peak color for fall leaves in Connecticut is estimated to be between October 5th and November 13th?
So…check out this Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy Training in Wilton, Connecticut on October 17, 2013.
This one-day special education law and advocacy program will focus on:
- special education law, rights and responsibilities
- tests and measurements to measure progress & regression
- SMART IEPs
- introduction to tactics & strategies for effective advocacy
Registration fee includes morning refreshments, lunch, and three Wrightslaw books.
Register Online for the Wrightslaw Training Today!
Download and share the conference flyer.
* Meet and Greet with Pete Wright: This event will be held on October 16, 2013 from 6 to 8 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn in Norwalk. The cost is $25 with your purchase of a ticket to the Wrightslaw Conference on October 17, 2013. This event is for conference attendees only. Registration closes at 50 attendees. Additional information will be emailed once you have registered for the Wrightslaw conference.
* Exhibitor Info: Vendor space is available for therapeutic/medical/educational related businesses only. Please email for additional information.
Need a Room? Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk is offering a discounted room rate. Register by September 16th to receive a reduced room rate of $159 per night.
See you in the fall!
Seats for this conference are selling out quickly. Don’t delay in registering! PLUS, there is a meet and greet with Pete Wright the evening before the conference for conference attendees only. Hope to see you there!