Section 504: IEP TO 504 FOR COLLEGE

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Andrea:  I currently have a private school student ready to graduate from private school. His IEP expired 5 years ago and he has been on a Service Plan since then. I will be asking his college to write the 504. Do I have to have an IEP exit meeting before I can apply for a 504 plan??

  1. My child’s college required the following: .Recent psychological evaluation including achievement and WAIS scores administered within the last three years
    A written statement from a licensed psychologist, learning disabilities specialist or educational professional documenting the student’s diagnosis, specific functional limitations and demonstrate the need for specific accommodations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


Please help us defeat spam. Thank you. *