Registration for 2019 is Open!
William and Mary Law School Institute of Special Education Advocacy
July 28 – August 2, 2019, Williamsburg, VA
ISEA 2019, a five-day training program in special education advocacy, features:
- 22+ sessions on applicable laws, ethics, best practices in advocacy, strategies in working with parents and schools, dispute resolution procedures, and preparing for due process
- taught by national leaders in the field
- designed for experienced advocates, law students, new attorneys, and attorneys who are new to special education law
- CEU and CLE credit anticipated (including Ethics)
- law students – credit & non credit
- W&M Law School Certificate in Special Education Advocacy
- attendance limited to 65
ISEA 2019 participants will receive a Certificate in Special Education Advocacy from William & Mary Law School after completing the course.
The Certificate in Special Education Advocacy indicates that attendees have successfully completed the required courses within the Institute. More
Conference details including fees, registration, and agenda topics.
Attendees will be selected via an application process. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis bi-monthly until the class is full. Early applications are recommended.
Download the application for all registration details, costs, applicant questionnaire, and required pre-conference assignments.