What: Wrightslaw From Emotions to Advocacy Training
When: Friday, April 22, 2016
Where: Wheeling Artisan Center in Wheeling, WV
Why: The training teaches you how to take an active role in managing your child’s special education, the gentle art of disagreeing, and how to maintain healthy working relationships with the school.
You will learn:
- how to assess your child’s strengths and needs
- how to prepare a Parent Report for the IEP team
- how to build healthy working relationships with school personnel
- how to document information that may prevent or resolve disputes
- how to participate as an equal member of your child’s IEP team
For all conference details, please click here!
See you in Wheeling, WV!