Registration is Open!
The 10th Annual William & Mary Law School
Institute of Special Education Advocacy
Five-day training program in special education advocacy includes:
- 25+ sessions on applicable laws, ethics, best practices in advocacy, strategies in working with parents and schools, and dispute resolution procedures
- taught by national leaders in the field
- designed for experienced advocates, law students, new attorneys, and attorneys who are new to special education law
- CEU and CLE credit anticipated (including Ethics)
- law students – credit & non credit
- alumni track
- W&M Law School Certificate in Special Education Advocacy
- attendance limited to 65
Conference details including fees, registration, and agenda topics.
Attendees will be selected via an application process. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis bi-monthly until the class is full. Early applications are recommended.
Download the application for all registration details, costs, applicant questionnaire, and required pre-conference assignments.
Tuition awards and waiver opportunities available.
Hosted by the William & Mary School of Law and co-sponsored by the PELE Special Education Advocacy Clinic and Wrightslaw.