This is a Florida statewide conference on exceptional student education with national presenters and exhibitors. This growing annual day has become widely known for the variety of resources brought to one venue for parents, teachers and other professionals that work with individuals with special needs. We offer information on federal, state and local agencies, as well as private companies, doctors, therapists, advocates and much more.
The acronym SPARC (STAND Pinellas Accessing Resources Conference) is used for the name of this conference. STAND is the Statewide Advocacy Network on Disabilities.
We are expecting over 700 parents, teachers, therapists and professionals to attend the keynote address, breakout sessions, a hot luncheon and large exhibitor area, for a day of education, networking and gathering information.
– Conference program now available online. Please visit www.standadvocates.org to register.
– 60 different breakout sessions – presenters now posted!
– Resource and Exhibitor area with over 150 display booths – see site for listing
– State, Regional, and Local organizations on hand for information & questions
– $100.00 Travel / Gas Reimbursement drawing
– Over $10,000 in door prizes! Therapy sessions, evaluations, software, dinners,
movies, shows, gift baskets and much more, including a DELL Laptop Computer!
Morgan Fitzgerald Middle School
6410 N. 118th Avenue
Largo, FL 33773
A block of rooms is available for $69 plus tax per night at:
Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East
13625 ICOT Blvd.
Clearwater FL 33760
-Please ask for the STAND Pinellas/SPARC Conference
-Hotel is 2 miles from Morgan Fitzgerald Middle School
Up to Saturday, September 10th: $25
At the door: $40
Online registration ends September 10, 2011.
Please visit www.standadvocates.org to register. CEUs will be available.