Tests and Assessments: NEED ASSESSMENT – IN HI

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Brandy:  I got approval for a reassessment of my son. He has ADHD and dyslexia I think. Can anyone recommend a good person in Hawaii to do this assessment?

Notify of
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
01/13/2016 6:36 pm

Consider contacting the LD-ADHD Center of Hawaii. http://ldcenterofhawaii.com/index.html Dr. Karen Tyson is a graduate of the William and Mary Institute of Special Education Advocacy (ISEA).