Institute of Special Education Advocacy (ISEA)
July 31 – August 5, 2016
William & Mary Law School
Registration is Open
The William & Mary Law School Institute of Special Education Advocacy is presenting a five-day training program in special education advocacy.
- 25 sessions on applicable laws, ethics, best practices in advocacy, strategies in working with parents and schools, and dispute resolution procedures
- taught by national leaders in the field
- designed for experienced advocates, law students, new attorneys, and attorneys who are new to special education law
- CEU and CLE credit available (including Ethics)
- law students – credit & non credit
- attendance limited to 55
Conference details including fees, registration, and agenda topics.
Attendees will be selected via an application process. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis bi-monthly until the class is full. Early applications are recommended.
Download the application for all registration details, costs, applicant questionnaire, and required pre-conference assignments.