- This event has passed.
St. Paul, MN
September 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$199 – $215
One-day special education law and advocacy programs focus on four areas:
- special education law, rights and responsibilities
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
- tests and measurements to measure progress & regression
- SMART IEPs
- introduction to tactics & strategies for effective advocacy
Wrightslaw programs are designed to meet the needs of parents, educators, health care providers, advocates and attorneys who represent children with disabilities regarding special education. The program is not disability specific.
Conference fee includes lunch and refreshments, a Wrightslaw highlighter pen and the three Wrightslaw books which retail for $62.85 – Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, 2nd Edition, Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy, 2nd Edition, and Wrightslaw: All About IEPs.
* Early Bird registrants will also receive emailed pdf copies of Wrightslaw Special Education Law, 2nd Ed. and Wrightslaw: Special Education Legal Developments and Cases 2016 which retail for $29.95.
Early Bird Registration ends August 15, 2018.