|Home > News > The Special Ed Advocate News Alert, May18, 2000|
When you purchase one copy of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW (ISBN: 1-892320-03-7; $29.95) from your local retail over-the-counter "bricks & mortar" bookstore between May 18, 2000 and June 11, 2000; and
Fulfill the conditions listed below, we will send you, at no additional cost, the WRIGHTSLAW COMPANION CD-ROM (Value $19.95)
CONTENTS: WRIGHTSLAW COMPANION CD-ROM
1. WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW - ALL (entire book as one PDF File)
2. WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW, BY CHAPTER (each chapter is a separate PDF File)
(NOTE: Having WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW available as one file AND chapter-by-chapter is designed to make it easier for you to do research and find specific information in the book.)
3. FEDERAL REGISTER, March 12, 1999 (Vol. 64, No. 48) that includes the IDEA Regulations, along with extensive explanations, commentary and attachments.
4. THE IDEA COMPLIANCE REPORT, "Back to School on Civil Rights," released by the National Council on Disability on January 25, 2000.
NOTE: We included the IDEA Compliance Report in the WRIGHTSLAW COMPANION CD-ROM because this comprehensive report should be available to all parents, educators, advocates and attorneys who represent the interests of children with disabilities.
5. ADOBE ACROBAT READER 4.05
SPECIFICATIONS: The CD-ROM is a "hybrid" so it can be read by Windows and Macintosh platforms.
SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
1. Your SALES RECEIPT that includes either the ISBN # or the title of the book, purchase price, date of purchase (between May 18 and June 11, 2000) AND the name and location of the bookstore;
2. Your name, shipping address, telephone number, and email address.
1. This Offer is good until JUNE 12, 2000. The envelope that contains your sales receipt and shipping information must be postmarked NO LATER THAN JUNE 12, 2000. This Offer will NOT be extended.
2. This Offer is limited to purchases from retail shopping center and "bricks and mortar" stores. This Offer does NOT apply to books purchased from Harbor House Law Press, the Wrightslaw web site, catalog sales, or from online bookstores (Amazon.com, B&N.com, etc.), or to books purchased BEFORE May 18, 2000.
3. This Offer is limited to ONE per household.
NOTE: This Companion CD-ROM will not be sold separately from the book.
* ORDER NOW! *
Forward a copy of this "Free CD-ROM Offer" to a friend!
For a printer friendly copy of this Offer, go to
DONíT WAIT! Order from your retail bookstore today!
(NOTE TO RETAIL BOOKSTORES: WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW (ISBN: 1-892320-03-7) is available from Ingram warehouses (La Vergne Tennessee and Roseburg Oregon) and Baker & Taylor warehouses (Illinois, Georgia, New Jersey, Nevada).
WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW
Beginning JUNE 1, 2000, the deluxe edition of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW with Companion CD-ROM will be available from Harbor House Law Press or from the Wrightslaw web site for $39.95. (The deluxe edition is NOT presently available in bookstores.)
The standard edition of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW continues to be available for $29.95.