|Home > News > The Special Ed Advocate News Alert, Alert! Free Stuff Offer|
WRIGHTSLAW "FREE BOOKS OFFER"
If you purchase a copy of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW (ISBN: 1-892320-03-7; $29.95) from your local retail over-the-counter "bricks & mortar" bookstore between January 19, 2000 and March 20, 2000;
fulfill the conditions listed below, we will send you a FREE copy of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW and a FREE copy of WRIGHTSLAW: TACTICS & STRATEGY MANUAL (VALUE: $49.90).
For $29.95 (cost of one WRIGHTSLAW), you'll get 2 copies of the law book AND 1 copy of the Tactics Manual (29.95 + 29.95 + 19.95 = $79.85), for a savings of $50.00.
WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW is a wonderful gift for a friend, family member, neighbor, or special educator, or you can keep one book at home, one at work, or . . .
STRATEGIES TO USE IN DEALING WITH YOUR BOOKSTORE
"BACK ORDER" THE BOOK
Several people have written that their bookstores say they canít get the book unless they order directly from the publisher (which they say will take several weeks). Not true.
Tell your bookstore to BACK ORDER the book.
THE INSIDE STORY: Retail bookstores get most their books from two wholesalers: Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW is available at the Ingram warehouses in La Verge Tennessee and Roseburg Oregon. The book is also available from the 4 Baker & Taylor warehouses (Illinois, Georgia, New Jersey, Nevada).
BUT -- if your bookstore doesnít BACK ORDER the book, youíll go to the back of the line. Why? Because bookstores that BACK ORDER get the book first.
BOOKSTORES SHOULD CALL INGRAM'S "FREDDIE LINE"
If your bookstore thinks Ingram doesn't carry WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW, tell them to call Ingram's automated "Freddie line" (615-287-6803).
When they punch in the ISBN # for WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW (1 892320 03 7), they can access the Ingram database, learn that the book IS available, how many are in stock, how many are on back order, etc.
Tell your bookstore to go online or call Ingramís ďFreddie lineĒ -- and get your FREE BOOKS from WRIGHTSLAW.
DONíT WAIT! Visit your retail bookstore today!
If the bookstore says they canít get the book, tell them to BACK ORDER the book from Ingram (La Verge TN or Roseburg OR) or Baker & Taylor! If they balk, tell them to call Ingram's FREDDIE LINE at 615-287-6803 for detailed information about availability.
SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO
1. Your original SALES RECEIPT that includes the name of the book and purchase price (circled), date of purchase, AND the name and location of the bookstore;
2. Your name, shipping address, telephone number, email address;
3. A short statement about what you plan to do with your second book.
1. This Offer is good until MARCH 20, 2000. The envelope that contains your sales receipt and shipping information must be postmarked NO LATER THAN Monday, March 20, 2000.
2. This Offer is limited to purchases from retail "bricks and mortar" stores. This Offer does NOT apply to books purchased directly from Harbor House Law Press, the Wrightslaw web site, or from online bookstores (Amazon.com, B&N.com, etc.), NOR to books purchased BEFORE January 19, 2000.
3. This Offer is limited to one per household.
Forward or distribute a copy of the "Free Books Offer" to a friend.
If you have problems with receipt of WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW from your local bookstore, need help, or have questions, please send us a detailed email and put "FREE BOOKS" in the subject line.