|Home > News > The Special Ed Advocate News Alert, Alert! Free Stuff Offer|
Newsletter subscribers will be the first and sometimes only people that will learn about our specials. The one that has just ended, read as follows:
Alert: Free Stuff from Wrightslaw
We are celebrating the fourth printing of Wrightslaw: Special Education Law!
To help celebrate, Harbor House Law Press is offering a great new promotion .
If you purchase one copy of Wrightslaw: Special Education Law (ISBN: 1-892320-03-7 $29.95) from a retail over-the-counter bookstore between November 21, 2000 and December 25, 2000 AND fulfill the conditions listed below, Harbor House Law Press will send you the Wrightslaw Companion CD-ROM (Value: $14.95 ), our new monograph WRIGHTSLAW: SMART IEPs and the companion reference article, "IEPs: LEGAL REFERENCES (Value: $14.95).
Contents of WRIGHTSLAW: SMART IEPs
1. WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW - ALL (entire book as one PDF File)
2. WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW, BY CHAPTER (each chapter is a separate PDF File)
(NOTE: Having WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW available as one file AND by chapter is designed to make it easier for you to do research and find specific information in the book. )
3. FEDERAL REGISTER, March 12, 1999 (Vol. 64, No. 48) that includes the IDEA Regulations, and extensive explanations, commentary and attachments.
4. THE IDEA COMPLIANCE REPORT, "Back to School on Civil Rights, released by the National Council on Disability on January 25, 2000.
We added hundreds of links to the IDEA Compliance Report to help you find important and relevant information more easily. We believe Back to School on Civil Rights should be available to all parents, advocates and attorneys who represent children with disabilities.
5. ADOBE ACROBAT READER 4.05
Specifications: This CD-ROM is a "hybrid" so it can be read by Windows and Macintosh platforms.
With this Offer, you receive free products valued at $29.90 and save $3.95 on shipping, for a total savings of $33.85!
If you already own
WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW, don't let that stop you from
getting a second copy.
WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW makes a wonderful gift for a friend, family member, neighbor, or special educator.
* CONDITIONS *
1. Your ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT that includes the book title, purchase price, date of purchase, AND the name and location of the bookstore
2. Your name, shipping address, telephone number, email address
* LIMITATIONS *
1. This Offer is good until DECEMBER 26, 2000. The envelope that contains your sales receipt and shipping information must be postmarked NO LATER THAN Tuesday, DECEMBER 26, 2000.
2. This Offer is limited to purchases from retail bookstores. This Offer does NOT apply to books purchased directly from Harbor House Law Press, from online bookstores (i.e., Amazon.com, B&N.com, etc.), or the Wrightslaw web site, NOR to books purchased BEFORE November 21, 2000.
3. This Offer is limited to ONE per household.
Help a Friend!
Please forward or distribute a copy of this FREE BOOKS OFFER to a friend. Click to get a "printer-friendly copy" of this announcement.
If you have a problem getting WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW from your local bookstore, or you have other questions about this promotion, please send a detailed email about your problem or question to email@example.com
Type FREE STUFF in the subject line of your email.
Get information about WRIGHTSLAW: SPECIAL EDUCATION LAW, including reviews and sample chapters.
For more information about Wrightslaw Publications