|Home > Holiday Special on Wrightslaw Books Until December 20, 2005|
books make great gifts for friends, family members, teachers, and
shipping on orders over $25.00! Details
Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy - The Special Education Survival Guide, 2nd Edition
From Emotions to Advocacy, 2nd Edition by Pam and Pete Wright
is a practical "survival guide" designed to teach parents, teachers
and others how to advocate for children with disabilities. (ISBN:
1-892320-09-6, 334 pages, 8.5" X 11", $19.95) Order
I were asked to choose just one book to help me learn advocacy skills,
this is it!" - Suppport for Families
of Children with Disabilities
Wrightslaw: IDEA 2004
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004 (IDEA 2004) is
confusing to parents, educators, and to most attorneys.
Wrightslaw: No Child Left Behind
No Child Left Behind
will help you find answers to your questions in the NCLB statute,
regulations, and publications from the U. S. Department of Education.
(ISBN#: 1-892320-12-6, 346 pages, $29.95)
Surviving Due Process: Stephen Jeffers v. School Board
Surviving Due Process: Stephen Jeffers v. School Board DVD takes you through a special education due process hearing, from initial preparations to testimony by the final witness.
DVD includes exciting direct examination and dramatic cross-examination
of witnesses, objections to hearsay and leading questions, arguments
between counsel, and rulings by the hearing officer.
(2 hours, $19.95)
Details of Free Shipping Offer
* Free Shipping Offer applies to orders with over $25 of qualifying merchandise, excluding taxes, from Wrightslaw / Harbor House Law Press.
* Applies to U.S. Delivery addresses in the 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii.
* Applies to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States ZIP Code.
* Free Shipping does not apply to orders below $25.
* This Free Shipping offer ends on Tuesday, December 20, 2005.