In This Issue ...
January 17, 2017
Attend a 2017 Wrightslaw Training!
Read previous issues
It's time for our annual progress report - and a big thank you from the Wrightslaw staff.
We appreciate your input, encouragement, and support during the past year.
As we reflect on our annual report, we feel deeply grateful. We want to thank you for making 2016 another successful year.
By working together, we are making a difference for 6.5 million children with disabilities and their families.
Pam & Pete Wright
We hope that you will forward this issue of the Special Ed Advocate to other friends, families, or colleagues.
Top 10 Articles in 2016
1. Questions and Answers on Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) Requirements of the IDEA
2. Tests and Measurements for the Parent, Teacher, Advocate & Attorney by Pete Wright, Esq. and Pam Wright, MA, MSW
3. Understanding Dysgraphia
4. 12 Rules for Writing GREAT Letters by Pamela Wright, MA, MSW
5. Handling a Manifestation Determination Review (MDR) by Bill Brownley, Esq.
6. The Child Find Mandate: What Does It Mean to You? by Pam and Pete Wright.
7. My Child with a 504 is Failing, School Won't Help by Pam and Pete Wright.
8. The History of Special Education Law by Pete Wright, Esq.
9. Disciplining Students with Disabilities by Kevin Dwyer, NCSP
10. How to Request a One-to-One Paraprofessional for Your Child by Wayne Steedman, Esq.
back to the top