Over the years, you've offered advice about new features for the website. You've helped us make decisions about new programs and products. We need your help again.
We are working with Dr. Melissa Farrall on a new book - Wrightslaw: All About Tests and Evaluations. The book will include clear, concise answers to questions about tests and evaluations, including:
- What should be included in an evaluation
- Qualifications of evaluators
- Independent educational evaluations (IEE)
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Progress monitoring
- Accommodations & modifications
- Using tests to measure progress
- Cognitive evaluations
- Reading, Writing, Spelling, and Math Tests
- Speech & Language tests
Do you have a question about tests or evaluations?
If you have a question or a suggestion for Wrightslaw: All About Tests and Evaluations, please send them to aat | at | wrightslaw.com (Replace with an @ sign.)
In the Subject line of your email, please type "Questions for All About Tests".
Wrightslaw doesn't have a million dollar marketing campaign. We have something better - you.
When we need help, you always step up to the plate.
Pam & Pete Wright