Subject: Watch this video from Pete & Pam Wright
From: "Dr. Roseann" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pam Wright" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:41:52 -0500

Thousands (really tens of thousands!) of you watched the webinar
"Special Education in a Pandemic Quarantine" with Pete Wright, Jack
Robinson, Piper Paul, and Wayne Steedman, which was hosted by myself,
Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge. The speakers were fantastic and they covered
so many of the issues affecting your children right now during this
quarantine. We received more than 1,000 questions after the webinar, so
Pete & Pam Wright graciously agreed to answer some of the most common
follow-up questions.

https://vimeo.com/427742276/204cc3ebf6 

With so many concerns coming up about your child's attention,
behaviors, learning, and attention during quarantine, I wanted to share
some of my best resources with you. You may feel overwhelmed and
concerned but there are things you can do to help your child feel calmer
and more focused. 

Resources for Re-Entry Panic Syndrome
So many of us and our children are anxious about returning to school and
work and when that worry bubbles to panic, it can be Re-Entry Panic
Syndrome. Learn more about what it is and what you can do about it.

Re-Entry Panic Syndrome Videos
What is Re-Entry Syndrome ?
Panic vs. Anxiety 
Anxiety About Returning To Work After Quarantine

Panic Re-Entry Syndrome BLOG

Parenting A Child With Special Needs 
Mom Brain Podcast with Daphne Oz and Hilliara Baldwin

How to Manage Disappointment 
When Everything Is Cancelled
The New York Times

HomeSchooling/ Home Learning Resources
Homeschooling Tips During the Quarantine 
Learning From Home During the Quarantine

How to Set Up At-Home Learning Spaces for Your Kids During the
Coronavirus Outbreak

Helping kids feel less isolated

How to keep your kids physically and mentally afloat during quarantine

Sincerely,

Dr. Roseann 

Founder and Executive Director

Dr. Roseann & Associates

The Global Institute of Children's Mental Health

www.drroseann.com  http://www.drroseann.com 

www.childrensmentalhealth.com The
Course: It's Gonna Be OK™: Proven Ways to Reverse Your Child's
Mental Health Issues With Natural Therapies

http://www.childrensmentalhealth.com
_________________

Sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://drroseann.acemlna.com/proc.php?nl=23&c=73&m=133&s=a5b4ddebc8304fa67c3150f920a2d0f5&act=unsub

Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge & Assoc., 898 Ethan Allen Hwy., Ridgefield, CT 06877, United States