Special Education Complicated
What does the law say about -
- Evaluations and reevaluations? Test
- Individualized Educational Programs
(IEPs) and IEP teams?
- IEP goals, objectives, benchmarks?
- Placement? Inclusion?
Least restrictive environment?
- Discipline? Functional behavior assessments?
Behavioral intervention plans? Interim alternative placements?
- Parent rights and responsibilities?
- Independent educational evaluations?
Tuition reimbursement? Mediation? Due Process?
Get Answers to your
Questions at Wrightslaw!
| Advocacy Library
|Articles, Columns &
||Statute & Regulations
Subscribe to The Special Ed Advocate,
the FREE weekly electronic newsletter about special education
law and advocacy.
To subscribe go to: http://www.wrightslaw.com/subscribe.htm
Ranked #1 by Search Engines
Visit Wrightslaw! Open
24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year!