In This Issue ...
January 9, 2018
Attend a 2018 Wrightslaw Training!
Not a subscriber?
Read previous issue
It's time for our annual progress report - and a big thank you from the Wrightslaw staff.
We appreciate your input, encouragement, and support during the past year.
As we reflect on our annual report, we feel deeply grateful. We want to thank you for making 2017 another successful year.
By working together, we are making a difference for 6.5 million children with disabilities and their families.
Pam & Pete Wright
We hope that you will forward this issue of the Special Ed Advocate to other friends, families, or colleagues.
Top 10 Articles in 2017
1. Questions and Answers on Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) Requirements of the IDEA
2. 12 Rules for Writing GREAT Letters by Pamela Wright, MA, MSW
3. The History of Special Education Law by Pete Wright, Esq.
4. The Child Find Mandate: What Does It Mean to You? by Pam and Pete Wright.
5. Disciplining Students with Disabilities by Kevin Dwyer, NCSP
6. How to Request a One-to-One Paraprofessional for Your Child by Wayne Steedman, Esq.
7. Handling a Manifestation Determination Review (MDR) by Bill Brownley, Esq.
8. Fry v. Napoleon Comm. Sch. Dist. Analysis by Pete Wright.
9. Test and Measurements for the Parent, Teacher, Advocate and Attorney by Pete and Pam Wright.
10. Endrew v. Douglas County: IDEA Demands More Analysis by Pete Wright.
back to the top