In This Issue ...
January 12, 2016
Attend a 2016 Wrightslaw Training!
It's time for our annual progress report - and a big thank you from the Wrightslaw staff.
We appreciate your input, encouragement, and support during the past year.
Pam & Pete Wright
Please don't hesitate to forward this issue of the Special Ed Advocate to other friends, families, or colleagues.
Top 10 Articles in 2015
1. Understanding Dysgraphia
2. Tests and Measurements for the Parent, Teacher, Advocate & Attorney by Pete Wright, Esq. and Pam Wright, M.A., M.S.W.
3. Handling a Manifestation Determination Review (MDR) by Bill Brownley, Esq.
4. 12 Rules for Writing GREAT Letters by Pamela Wright, MA, MSW.
5. The Child Find Mandate: What Does It Mean to You? by Pam and Pete Wright.
6. My Child with a 504 is Failing, School Won't Help by Pam and Pete Wright.
7. Discipline: Suspensions, Expulsions, and IEPs by Robert Crabtree, Esq.
8. How to Request a One-to-one Paraprofessional for Your Child by Wayne Steedman, Esq.
9. Advocate Guidelines: What Type of Training is Required to Become an Advocate by Sue Whitney.
10. Independent Educational Evaluations: What? Why? How? Who Pays? by Wayne Steedman, Esq.
back to the top