that Video Contest - We Need Your Help!
Jeffers v. School Board is a two-hour documentary that
takes you through a special education due process hearing, from initial
preparation to testimony by the final witness.
The cast includes:
looking for a good descriptive title - a title that will stimulate
interest and tell people what the film is about.
the 15 titles. Select the title you like best.
2. Anatomy of a Hearing: Special Education Due Process
3. Conflict! Taking it to a Special Education Due Process Hearing
4. Demystifying Special Education Due Process: A Step-by-Step Look at Case Preparation
5. Demystifying a Special Education Due Process Hearing: Preparation and Trial
6. Due Process . . . What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
7. Due Process Hearings: A View from the Inside
8. Inside Due Process: A Step-by-Step Look at Jeffers v. School Board
9. Jeffers v. School Board: Inside a Special Education Due Process Hearing
10. Preparation and Trial: A Special Education Due Process Hearing
11. Prepare to Win a Special Education Due Process Hearing
12. Special Education Advocacy: What You Need to Know About Due Process
13. Special Education Due Process: Step-by-Step with Stephen Jeffers
14. Special Education Due Process: Preparation and Trial
15. When Parents and the School Board Disagree: Surviving Due Process
1. Type the NUMBER of your favorite title in the Subject line of your email - nothing more or less.
your vote to (deleted)
by 9 PM, Wednesday, June 24, 2004 (Eastern Time)
We will announce the winner in The Special Ed Advocate newsletter.
The winner of the "Name that Video Contest" will receive their choice of a PalmOne Handheld or Sony Clie Color Handheld PDA (value: up to $200), a copy of the video / DVD, and autographed copies of our three books from Harbor House Law Press.
Subscription & Contact Info
Special Ed Advocate is a free online newsletter about special
education legal and advocacy issues, cases, and tactics and strategies.
Subscribers receive "alerts" about new cases, events, and
special offers on Wrightslaw books.
and Pam Wright