Headed to college?
- getting accommodations,
- getting places on time,
- dealing with sensory issues in a new environment.
Need advice on:
- staying healthy at school,
- good eating and sleeping habits,
- dating and relationships,
- independent living,
- talking to your friends and classmates about your disability.
These can be complicated issues and big concerns for students on the autism spectrum. Get tips about how to make a smooth transition to college life from people who have “been there, done that” — get the new (free download) Navigating College Handbook…
The Autistic Self Advocacy Network has some advice and experiences to share from those who have been there. Their newly published Navigating College Handbook is an introduction to college developed in collaboration with Autism NOW with funding from the Administration on Developmental Disabilities.
You will also find a link to this new Handbook on the following pages at Wrightslaw.