Don't miss your opportunity to apply for
The William & Mary Law Institute of Special Education Advocacy -
the fourth annual five-day training program in special education advocacy.
- 25 sessions on applicable laws, ethics, best practices in advocacy, strategies in working with parents and schools, dispute resolution and state complaint procedures, and legal claims, remedies, and evidence strategies.
- taught by national leaders in the field
- designed for experienced advocates, law students, new attorneys, and attorneys who are new to special education law
- CLE and CEU credit available
- law students - credit & non credit
- attendance limited to 75
Conference details including fees, registration, and agenda topics.
Attendees will be selected via an application process. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis bi-monthly until the class is full. Early applications are recommended.
Download the application for all registration details, costs, applicant questionnaire, and required pre-conference assignments.
Hosted by the William & Mary School of Law and co-sponsored by the PELE Special Education Advocacy Clinic, Wrightslaw, and The Oklahoma Disability Law Center.