The William & Mary Law Institute of Special Education Advocacy
is presenting a five-day training program in special education advocacy.
- 25 sessions on applicable laws, ethics, best practices in advocacy, strategies in working with parents and schools, and dispute resolution procedures
- taught by national leaders in the field
- designed for experienced advocates, law students, new attorneys, and attorneys who are new to special education law
- CLE and CEU credit available
- law students -credit & non credit
- attendance limited to 40
Conference details including fees, registration, and agenda topics.
Attendees will be selected via an application process. Download the application for all registration details, costs, applicant questionnaire, and required pre-conference assignments.
Hosted by the William & Mary School of Law and co-sponsored by the PELE Special Education Advocacy Clinic, Wrightslaw, and The Oklahoma Disability Law Center.